The MEdLeadership is for aspiring or current educational leaders interested in broadening their understanding of educational leadership.
- Bachelor of Teaching or equivalent (eg.GradDipT) with at least a B average in 300 level papers
- Bachelor of Teaching (Hons)
- Postgraduate Diploma (Education) with at least a B average
- Postgraduate Diploma (Educational Leadership) with at least a B average
Complete the online enrolment process.
The MEdLeadership usually comprises 180 points (500 level) including required and optional papers and a research project or thesis. Students with a PGDip or BTchg(Hons) or equivalent may be permitted to complete with 120 points. All programmes must meet the requirements for the degree.
PROF504 Educational Leadership and Community
PROF505 Educational Leadership for Social Justice
PROF507 Developing Educational Leadership: Coaching and Mentoring
PROF508 Developing Effective Principalship
PROF509 Educational Leadership: Advanced Skills for Coaching and Mentoring
PROF580 Professional Education Seminar
*For further academic advice about independent study (directed study, dissertation or masters thesis) or other optional papers contact the programme advisers.
- Postgraduate Advice
- Masters Thesis Application
- Dissertation/Directed-Study Application
- Application for Research Expenses
- Qualification Regulations
- Research Ethics Review Process
- Supervision Process
- Thesis Guidelines
- Masters Handbook
- Apply to Graduate
- Postgraduate Student Support
- Fees and Financial Support
- University Experts File
- Directed Study Guidelines
- Online Study
- Part-time Study
- Important Dates
- Student/Graduate Profiles